I liked the Check Up challenge involving a hair designed inspired by fantastical animals. I went with the Sphinx because I hadn't done a hairpiece like it, and I had to start keeping myself entertained. If I do anything for too long, I start losing it, so I had to make it fun for me.
I don't want to do magic. I never wanted to do magic. I'm not good at magic. I can show you a f*cking hairpiece but I can't make it disappear. So I thought they were pushing the limits a little too hard. I starting getting really bored when I was making my hairpiece because that’s how I am. I wanted to do something else, and I was just getting antsy and wanted to run around the room and f*ck shit up. During this episode, I almost reconsidered my career as a hairdresser. I was done. But at the end, I really did LOVE my hairpiece. It looked just like Aladdin. And I pretty much DID get it to do 3 magic tricks. So there.
I was really shocked when I was named a Hair Do. I thought it was the end of the road for me. But I knew it was a sign, telling me to wake up and smell the synthetic weaves.
- Extreme Hair See pictures each week of the extreme hair styles from each episode.
- Sexi Lexi's Candids Check out some candid photos of Sexi Lexi here.
- Episode 1: The Hair Is Back The Hair Battle Spectacular is back and better than ever! Who do you think will be the first eliminated in the first episode of season 2?
- Atomic's Candids We asked the contestants some questions about some of their faves. Here is what Atomic said!
- Episode 7: Bright Lights, Big City The Hair Battle Arena really gets illuminated this week, with challenges that feature LED lighting and the models’ hair being turned into hats. B. Scott guest judges.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!