I liked the Check Up challenge involving a hair designed inspired by fantastical animals. I went with the Sphinx because I hadn't done a hairpiece like it, and I had to start keeping myself entertained. If I do anything for too long, I start losing it, so I had to make it fun for me.
I don't want to do magic. I never wanted to do magic. I'm not good at magic. I can show you a f*cking hairpiece but I can't make it disappear. So I thought they were pushing the limits a little too hard. I starting getting really bored when I was making my hairpiece because that’s how I am. I wanted to do something else, and I was just getting antsy and wanted to run around the room and f*ck shit up. During this episode, I almost reconsidered my career as a hairdresser. I was done. But at the end, I really did LOVE my hairpiece. It looked just like Aladdin. And I pretty much DID get it to do 3 magic tricks. So there.
I was really shocked when I was named a Hair Do. I thought it was the end of the road for me. But I knew it was a sign, telling me to wake up and smell the synthetic weaves.
- Extreme Hair See pictures each week of the extreme hair styles from each episode.
- Episode 1: The Hair Is Back The Hair Battle Spectacular is back and better than ever! Who do you think will be the first eliminated in the first episode of season 2?
- Atomic's Candids We asked the contestants some questions about some of their faves. Here is what Atomic said!
- Sexi Lexi's Candids Check out some candid photos of Sexi Lexi here.
- Minista's Candids Check out candid pics of Minista, a Season 1 contestant on Hair Battle Spectacular.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!